1) Co-creation is
Answer: b) working with other people to create something.
2) Co-creation sessions can be successful when you
Answer: b) When you do prepare yourself and do not work spontaneously
3) To co-create
Answer: a) You do need a specific set goal
4) Co-creation is specific to be used to formulate a design question
Answer: a) Yes
5) I’m going to brainstorm and thus I’m going to co-create.
Answer: a) No
6) Co-creation has to happen in well-defined homogeneous groups of people.
Answer: a) No
7) If we want to co-create on-line on long-term services, do we have to involve older adults?
Answer: c) Yes, they must be involved. You have to look for older adults with interested in knowing about co-creation and with digital skills.
8) Which profiles does Quadruple Helix approach include?
Answer: a) Society, policy makers, academia, private sector
9) What does ageism mean? And to whom is referred to?
Answer: b) Age discrimination. It can be referred both to older adults, young people or all those who are subject to a form of discrimination based on age
10) What are the five stages of a Design Thinking method?
Answer: c) Empathize, define the problem, devise, prototype and test
11) What are the benefits of digital cocreation?
Answer: a) Comfort, ease of connection and inclusion
12) To which tool does this sentence refer to “This technique starts your brainstorming session”?
Answer: b) Mind map
13. What does co-creation mean in LTC?
Answer: a) Co-creation in long-term care (LTC) means an act of creative collaboration between stakeholder groups with shared goals, in which value is created.
14) There is only one co-creation method that is correct for LTC?
Answer: b) There are several different methods available for co-creation.
15) How older people need to be addressed in co-creation activities?
Answer: b) Older people are a special and unique group in co-creation needing adjustment all along co-creation. This sets demands on the implementation of co-creation. One of the most central points of attention is that older people as service users are not necessarily capable of sustained co-creation over several years. Their condition may be poor, and their situation may be constantly changing.
16) Which issues are essential for participants’ engagement to co-create on digital platform?
Answer: c) Accessibility to the digital platform, clear objectives and timely feedback
17) Digital co-creation platforms should support:
Answer: b) co-creation activities of the participants
18) What kind of impact co-creation method may have on LTC according to the MOOC lecture?
Answer: b) It adds to the emotional wellbeing of the older people needing care, provides the dignity of independence and gives paid staff more time to look after those who can’t help caring for themselves.